"Tom's Vintage Strap" guitar/bass straps are the most authentic modern replicas of the hippy weave straps made famous by countless iconic guitarists throughout the 60's and 70’s.
These high quality jacquard weave hootenanny straps have adorned the shoulders of many of the greatest guitarists of both yesterday and today.
- Copy of the vintage woven fabric used by John Lennon during Beatles India trip in 1968.
- Padded faux-leather back (soft Black, soft white or Brown Suede).
- Black, white or Camel leather ends.
- Adjustable length (25" to 58"). Additional length is available at €6.00 per 8".
- The buckle is a special replica of the one on Lennon's strap.
- Handmade in France.
Built by hand, one-by-one, to vintage specifications. Get yours today!