"Tom's Vintage Strap" guitar/bass straps are the most authentic modern replicas of the hippy weave straps made famous by countless iconic guitarists throughout the 60's and 70’s.
These high quality jacquard weave hootenanny straps have adorned the shoulders of many of the greatest guitarists of both yesterday and today.
Built by hand, one-by-one, to vintage specifications.
- New Old Stock (NOS) vintage woven fabric from the 60's and 70's.
- Padded faux-leather back (soft Black, soft white or Brown Suede).
- Black, white or Camel leather ends.
- Adjustable length (25" to 58"). Additional length is available at €6.00 per 8".
- Nickel buckles and rivets.
- Handmade in France.
- This particular model is for example used by John Mayer, Santana, Jimmy Page, Ritchie Kotzen, Rory Gallagher and many others.
Get yours today!